pulp_python docs should use the Sphinx RTD theme by default similar to Pulp platform
When building the docs you get something that is visually different from the docs hosted at RTD. I expect the locally build html docs to use the RTD Sphinx theme if it is installed. If it is not installed it should fall back to the default sphinx theme.
#4 Updated by bmbouter almost 6 years ago
QE steps to verify:
1) Ensure that you do not have sphinx-rtd-theme installed. `pip freeze | grep sphinx-rtd-theme | wc l` should report 0
2) build the docs locally
3) ensure the docs build with the default sphinx theme. Do this by seeing the look and feel.
4) install sphinx-rtd-theme using pip
5) make clean and make html to rebuild the docs
5) ensure that they have the same look and feel as http://pulp-python.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Please register to edit this issue