2.19.0 Release Schedule¶
The current tentative release date for 2.19.0 is April 2, 2019
The first item on the list not struck through is in progress.
- Dev Freeze date
March 18, 2019
- RC1 Build date
March 20, 2019
- Targeting all content here: https://pulp.plan.io/versions/65/
- Prerequisites to building:
- Issues blocking release
- No procedural issues blocking this release (broken CI env, and similar)
- waiting period (1-2 weeks after RC1 release date) before the GA build
- QE can give a green light for the GA release after 1 week
- In case of any issues found during this period, a new RC will be built and a new waiting period will be defined by QE and release contact person.
** GA Date (tentative): April 2, 2019
- verify issues with "verification required" set
The rest of the checklist is conditional on whether or not blockers are found in the release cycle; this page will be updated as the 2.19.0 release progresses. See the Release Schedule for more details.
If all goes well, and no blocking bugs delay further release stages, this release should become Generally Available April 2, 2019. This page will be updated as progress is made.
Release Contact: ttereshc on freenode (#pulp and#pulp-dev)