Added by Mike DePaulo over 1 year ago
As a pulp_installer user, I can install Pulp from RPMs
Heavily adapted from "allow installing pulp from packages"
- Dropping the fixed repo from the old PR.
- Add var pulp_pkg_repo (currently only yum/dnf)
- Finish cleaning up pulp_webserver_static_dir
- Many new variables, but still using the overall pulp_install_plugins.
- Testing upgrades with new images on quay (can't truly test until RPM updates are issued)
- Cron/branch CI: Adding py38 testing
- PR CI: Move upgrade testing from py37 to py38, and testing from RPMs on py37.
- Deduplicating the tasks for checking plugins for nginx/apache snippets.
- Using pulp_django_admin_paths list var because RPMs often use different names for django-admin.
- Note: Rest of tasks should be package manager independent.
- pulp_upgraded_manually variable in case users ran
- package only variables in seperate section of the pulp README.md.