Added by Mike DePaulo about 1 year ago
As a user, I have pulp_installer compile and install the pulpcore-selinux policy
Applies to RedHat only.
Does not support for users overrding the folderpaths yet.
- Use make with the Makefile from the repo.2
- __pulp_selinux_policy_pkgs tracks the 3 policy package names from pulpcore-selinux.
- Install the compiled policy packages to /usr/local/share/selinux/ .
- Apply the SELinux type to the ports, read from pulp_api_bind and pulp_content_bind .
- Clone from github pulp org via https. Currently master branch. This can be overriden via __pulp_selinux_repo & +__pulp_selinux_version.
- Thorough handler logic on when to relabel the files on disk.