Project

Profile

Help

Issue #1902

Updated by mhrivnak over 5 years ago

I created 6000 fake RPMs and uploaded them to one pulp repo. I used pulp-admin, running 3 at a time with xargs. I saw that as the repo size grew, the time it took to execute each "import_uploaded_unit" task increased. At around 2500 RPMs in the repo, it was taking roughly 2.2 seconds to complete each task. As the 6000th RPM was uploaded, it was averaging about 4.7s to run each task.

I saw this with 2.8.3-0.2.beta on centos 7.

I tried with 2.7.1-1 on centos 7 and did not see the problem, so it appears to be a regression in 2.8.

Back