As a user, I want proper documentation
Currently, there is no documentation specifying how to use the plugin.
In addition to that, the docs need to be published after releasing the plugin. The nightly job for publishing the docs needs to be enabled in the corresponding GitHub repository as well.
Updated by lmjachky over 1 year ago
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to lmjachky
- Add a simple workflow for uploading a tarball and child commits (note the need to create an artifact).
- Add a simple workflow for syncing from a remote repository.
- Update the workflow for publishing repositories.
- Add a new section for the REST API endpoints.
- Add a basic overview of all currently supported features (similar to https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_container/#features).
- Add a warning about the beta version.