Backport 8708 to pulpcore 3.9
Katello 4.0 uses Pulpcore 3.9 and that randomly goes into "won't accept new tasks" mode, which is fixed by #8708.
Please backport #8708 to 3.9
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Tracker changed from Issue to Backport
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Groomed deleted (
- Sprint set to Sprint 99
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint changed from Sprint 99 to Sprint 100
Can this be delivered as a rpm-only patch given it's one line and a very old version of pulpcore? I'm asking because I'm not sure we have capacity to do a full upstream z-stream release otherwise.
Is making that patch something the build team can do? I can try, but with the amount of back and forth I don't think have both of us work on it is efficient.
- Sprint changed from Sprint 100 to Sprint 101
- Status changed from POST to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Since we won't be making an upstream release change, I'm going to close as WONTFIX.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom