Pulp worker directories not cleaned up
While reviewing the directory structure of my pulp installation I noticed that the worker directories within WORKING_DIRECTORY do not appear to be cleaned up.
In this particular instance, I had over 100 directories of the ilk /var/cache/pulp/@
How to test.
- Shutdown all workers, and clean out the WORKING_DIRECTORY
- Stop/Start or Restart workers X times.
- Count directories in the WORKING_DIRECTORY, number = x * workers + 1
- File firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com added
- File Example LS output.txt Example LS output.txt added
I attached some examples.
Systemd .service file Example output from ls, as the workers are restarted.
I would have expected on a clean stop/restart of these processes they would clean up after themselves.
Please register to edit this issue