Task #7938: [EPIC] As a user, I have improved Galaxy V3 sync performance
As a sync user, I use the efficient unpaginated metadata endpoints if they are available
The first stage needs to keep all the existing code and fall back to it if the "new metadata endpoints are not available". They are only available on the Galaxy V3 API and if the server side implements them.
Sync Workflow Changes¶
- Fetch all collection data from
- Fetch all collection version data from
- Build the declarative versions using the data from steps 1 & 2 and sync normally.
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp_ansible|177a1525e57d15f1971718832c8018121af1f9c1.
Please register to edit this issue