as a Pulp Rpm user, I can have my repository synced, auto published and distributed
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
As a CLI user or a Web UI user, I would like to be able to sync/publish/distribute a repository with a single operation (api/web/cli).
This is pretty much a duplicate of Story https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7469 for pulp file but for pulp rpm.
The end goal for me is to mirror and external repository (for example: CentOS v8 base). When using pulp 2 I create the repo, then sync/publish when I choose.
- Project changed from Pulp to RPM Support
- Related to Story #7469: as a Pulp File user, I can have my repository auto published and distributed added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to dalley
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 90 to Sprint 91
- Sprint changed from Sprint 91 to Sprint 92
- Sprint changed from Sprint 92 to Sprint 93
- Sprint changed from Sprint 93 to Sprint 94
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.12.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom