el7 rpms should execute systemctl daemon-reload on el7
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Rpms that install services should execute systemctl daemon-reload on post install. Affects services pulp_celerybeat, pulp_workers, pulp_resource_manager on pulp 2.6 beta.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Severity set to Medium
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Platform Release set to 2.6.1
- Tags Easy Fix added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to rbarlow
- Severity changed from Medium to 2. Medium
Sometimes I switch between versions and have to use pulp-dev to reset my machine and I end up having to do this manually.
@rbarlow, do you also think this should also be done by pulp-dev in platform?
On 05/05/2015 12:57 PM, Pulp wrote:
Sometimes I switch between versions and have to use pulp-dev to reset my
machine and I end up having to do this manually.
@rbarlow, do you also think this should be done by pulp-dev?
Once we get our own Pulp Box with Vagrant, you would just destroy your
dev box and rebuild it, all in under 60 seconds with a spinning rust
hard disk. Thus, I wouldn't worry about making pulp-dev do it - we'll
have this soon!
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to NEW
- Platform Release changed from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- QA Contact set to Skullman
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Verified changed from No to Yes
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom