Create a changelog for the plugin_template
Use towncrier to create a CHANGES.rst for the plugin_template project so we can start tracking changes for the plugin_template project.
This changelog for now will be generated as needed. However, we'll also add a step to the pulpcore release process to update the changelog as a failsafe in case we have forgotten to update the changelog.
#5 Updated by fao89 about 2 months ago
- Checklist item Add a CHANGES.rst file and towncrier to plugin_template set to Done
- Checklist item Add some docs to the README that devs should update the changelog set to Done
- Checklist item Add a PR check that changes include a changelog message set to Done
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
#7 Updated by Anonymous about 2 months ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset plugin_template|af9dc4a4b2f25458db4f936c4e54377193b63689.
#9 Updated by fao89 about 2 months ago
- Checklist item Update the release guide to have the release engineer check to see if a new changelog should be generated for plugin_template set to Done
Added the step 0: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp3_Release_Guide
Please register to edit this issue