As a user, I want to be able to use ansible to manage a pulp rpm repo
The current ansible modules don't support managing pulp rpm repositories.
It would be really helpful if we can manage all repos on a pulp database using the same ansible solution.
I attempted to implement it myself using the python bindings but I got lost trying to source/identify/replace the helper functions used in tests.
- Project changed from Ansible Plugin to RPM Support
This tracker is for management of Ansible content itself. Moving to pulp_rpm.
Thanks for filing this issue. I was the one that suggested that you implement this feature. Someone from the RPM team is going to look into this. Thank you!
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to cognifloyd
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - NOTABUG
Also available in: Atom