If a repo has been recreated in pulp2 , new LCEs for distribution tree are not migrated
- in pulp 2 sync a repo with a distribution tree in it
- migrate this repository to pulp 3
- remove pulp 2 repo and create the same again and sync
- migrate the same repo again
You'll observe error similar to #6949.
Even thought the content has already been migrated before, the list of image_paths is needed to migrate new LCEs. The spot is here, however the goal is to skip content model instantiation as much as possible not to affect performance.
Updated by ttereshc about 2 years ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migration|5eaba43c5ffb414acf678c037a410aca0af0db9d.