If a repo has been recreated in pulp2 , new LCEs for distribution tree are not migrated
- in pulp 2 sync a repo with a distribution tree in it
- migrate this repository to pulp 3
- remove pulp 2 repo and create the same again and sync
- migrate the same repo again
You'll observe error similar to #6949.
Even thought the content has already been migrated before, the list of image_paths is needed to migrate new LCEs. The spot is here, however the goal is to skip content model instantiation as much as possible not to affect performance.
#6 Updated by ttereshc about 1 year ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migration|5eaba43c5ffb414acf678c037a410aca0af0db9d.
Please register to edit this issue