Create pulpcore-packaging repository on GitHub
The pulpcore-packaging repository will be used to test and release pulpcore, pulp_file, pulp_certguard, and pulp_installer.
The master branch needs to contain submodules that point to the master branch of each of the repositories.
3.4 branch needs to have submodules with the following references: 3.4 branch of pulpcore, 1.0 branch of pulp_file, master branch of pulp_certguard, and master branch of pulp_installer.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
- Sprint changed from Sprint 75 to Sprint 76
- Sprint changed from Sprint 76 to Sprint 77
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 77 to Sprint 78
- Sprint changed from Sprint 78 to Sprint 79
- Sprint changed from Sprint 79 to Sprint 80
- Sprint changed from Sprint 80 to Sprint 81
- Status changed from POST to CLOSED - WONTFIX
This seems like it is no longer relevant? Please reopen if it is.
Also available in: Atom