Network maintenance. Planio will be observing two scheduled maintenance windows this Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3 from 02:00 UTC until 06:00 UTC each in order to perform maintenance on access routers in our primary datacenter. Your account might observe short downtimes during these periods up to several minutes at a time.
Build container that has pulpcore, pulp_python, and repositories with all Python deps
Before pulpcore or a plugin is released to PyPI, pulp_installer needs to be tested using a local mirror of PyPI. The local mirror of PyPI can be created using pulpcore and pulp_python. The goal of this task to create a container image that can be used as the PyPI mirror.
The Containerfile for the mirror needs to do the following:
- Install all RPM deps needed for pulpcore and pulp_python
- Install pulpcore and pulp_python
- Run migrations
- Start all the pulpcore-* services
- Create a PythonRemote that has a list of all the deps needed for installing any of the pulpcore plugins (list can be obtained by running 'pip freeze' in virtualenv of a pulp installation.)
- Create a PythonRepository
- Sync repository using the remote
- Create a publication from the repository version created by the sync operation.
- Create a distribution with a base_path of 'pypi'.
- Stop all the services.
This image needs to be published to PyPI as "pulp/pulp-ci-pypi-mirror".
Please register to edit this issue