Story #5890: [Epic] The ansible-pulp installer needs to handle multiple versions of Pulp
Story #5618: As a user, I can download & run a version of the ansible installer that a specific version of Pulp 3
Adapt pulp_installer CI for pulp_installer branches
Installer - Moved to GitHub issues
(Total: 0:00 h)
like 3.0 vs 3.1 vs master
Currently, there is no different logic (for system config, packages installed, etc) needed by the master branch (soon 3.1.0) vs what's needed by 3.0.1. The installer can install both versions of pulpcore depending on variables.
But this task will be needed as soon as the logic differs.
- Subject changed from Adapt ansible-pulp CI for ansible-pulp branches to Adapt pulp_installer CI for ansible-pulp branches
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Category set to Installer - Moved to GitHub issues
- Subject changed from Adapt pulp_installer CI for ansible-pulp branches to Adapt pulp_installer CI for pulp_installer branches
- Related to Story #8846: As a pulp_installer user, I do not need to use the latest micro release to install the latest micro release of pulpcore added
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to CLOSED - COMPLETE
Also available in: Atom