[EPIC] Move to Github Actions
Right now we use Travis for our CI/CD environment. We depend on it for not only testing our code but also for compiling docs, releasing to pypi, etc. The problem is that we're limited to 3 concurrent jobs in Travis while Github Actions offers 20 jobs. Also, the job time limit in Travis is 50 minutes vs 6 hours for Github Actions.
- Move ansible-pulp and rpm_prerequisites to Github Actions and collect data for a while
- Move a plugin like pulp_file or pulp_npm to Github Actions
- Test out the plugin (including performing some releases)
- Move the plugin_template to Github Actions
- Update plugins with new plugin_template Github Actions changes
Please register to edit this issue