Switch from models.py to directory with multiple files
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Trying to figure out the best order for models added so that they can be quickly found, it became apparent that a refactor might be the best approach.
Instead of a 1000 lines of code in models.py, split the models into into different files.
- Tags Pulp 3 RPM blocker added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to CodeHeeler
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 RPM blocker)
Also available in: Atom