As a plugin writer, I know how to publish REST API docs
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4636 is how pulpcore will publish REST API docs. This strategy will work best if plugins do this as well, because many of the user-facing REST calls are plugin-specific.
This story is to share the process for publishing pulpcore's REST API in pulpcore-plugin's Plugin Writer's guide.
+1 i see the benefit in having this documented
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint set to Sprint 52
- Sprint changed from Sprint 52 to Sprint 53
- Sprint changed from Sprint 53 to Sprint 54
- Sprint changed from Sprint 54 to Sprint 55
- Sprint changed from Sprint 55 to Sprint 56
- Sprint changed from Sprint 56 to Sprint 57
- Sprint changed from Sprint 57 to Sprint 58
- Sprint changed from Sprint 58 to Sprint 59
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to NEW
- Assignee deleted (
- Sprint deleted (
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Plugin template provides a way to publish REST API docs.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom