Update usage of galaxy_role_file, and add dependent repos as submodules
Now that the option to install ansible roles from galaxy has been added to forklift, galaxy_role_file must be changed accordingly or pulplift is broken. 
This highlights the need to better manage dependencies for pulplift. One option is to make forklift and other repositories that pulplift is dependent on into submodules.
As we are (i think) only using the box desirializing feature of forklift, it might be a long term goal, to separate that into it's own project, and maybe even produce an official Vagrant plugin.
- Tracker changed from Task to Issue
- Severity set to 2. Medium
- Triaged set to No
Changing to an issue since this broke the installation. (And also, no need for grooming)
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 48
- Sprint changed from Sprint 48 to Sprint 49
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom