Document how to interact with advisories
I used the auto generated docs in order to create an errata, and still not clear. Attempt was using the endpoint ` /pulp/api/v3/content/rpm/errata/` .
Add documentation about Errata in Pulp3, and how users can interact with Erratas in Pulp 3, what features are available, and so on.
- Subject changed from Document how to create an Errata to Document how to interact with Erratas
- Description updated (diff)
- Project changed from Pulp to RPM Support
- Related to Story #4012: As a user, I can create update records added
- Subject changed from Document how to interact with Erratas to Document how to interact with advisories
- Tags Pulp 3 RPM blocker added
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 RPM blocker)
Unsetting the RPM blocker tag.
With the recent changes to the docs, this needs to be revisited. The task is outdated and might be solved by other docs tasks.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom