As a user, I can view the content units of a specific type for a particular repository version
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
When you query
/pulp/api/v3/repositories/1/versions/1/content/, you get back all the content units for the repo version. But what if I want to see only the packages for a repo version (and not the errata, etc)?
- Description updated (diff)
This should be resolved once Master-Detail content is removed. Each type of content in the repo version will need its own endpoint (or, provide links to the content app, and provide a filter there for repository version ownership).
- Related to Test #4141: Test view content units of a specific type for a repository version added
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to dalley
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 MVP)
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom