Story #3693: Lazy for Pulp3
Document how to add lazy to a plugin
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The plugin writer needs to know about RemoteArtifacts and how they are used by the content app.
The plugin writer also needs to know that the
ContentArtifact.policy attribute when set to "on_demand" will save the Artifact when the streamer downloads it. "on_demand" is the default. Other values will cause the downloaded data to be disregarded after being handed to the client.
- Subject changed from As a plugin writer, I have documentation for how to add lazy to my plugin to Document how to add lazy to a plugin
- Description updated (diff)
Revising to handle on_demand and cache_only documentation for plugin writers.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
- Sprint set to Sprint 46
Adding to sprint since this is the next documentation item to complete lazy.
- Sprint changed from Sprint 46 to Sprint 47
- Sprint changed from Sprint 47 to Sprint 48
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore-plugin|7334a2509c42dab6be92c89f8b682f8acbcad1ae.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom