Create automation to set the Platform Release field
We need to create a new Jenkins automation job that will automatically set the Platform Release for any Pulp2 Redmine ticket that is in MODIFIED and has Platform Release currently unset. It's related to this thread .
Specifically it should be run by Jenkins every 30 minutes, similar to the upstream/downstream automation job. It should have the following behaviors:
- Create new Jenkins automation job with JJB to run the Python code every 30 minutes
- Create the Python code that will set the Target Platform Release for each Pulp2 issue at MODIFIED that has it unset
- Ensure that every issue, feature, and refactor at MODIFIED with platform release being unset has at least one associated commit with it.
- Ensure that all associated commits that are merged to the 3.0-dev branch are set with 3.0
- Ensure that issues are set to the next upcoming z-stream release
- Ensure that stories are set to the next upcoming y-stream release
- Ensure that stories have a commit that edits a release note
- Ensure that refactors are set to the next upcoming y-stream release
- Ensure that Tasks do not have an associated commit
Please register to edit this issue