Http Event Listener: repo.sync.finish fires with task in running state
When pulp.sync.finish http event listener is triggered, the related repo sync task is still in running state
Steps to reproduce:
- as in the test case
- create an rpm repo with feed
- create http event listener
- POSTing to http://requestb.in/bin_id
- update the event listener to types: ['repo.sync.finish']
- sync the repo
- wait till repo sync tasks finish
- check the request bin for POSTed requests
- the bin contains a request, request.body with a task call report such that task.state == 'running'
- the bin contains a request, request.body with a task call report such that task.state == 'finished'
pulp-automation test case: test_23_event_listener.py:EventListenerTest.test_03_repo_sync_finish
Please register to edit this issue