pulp-admin fails silently to publish all files of a repo
I'm trying to create an ossec private repo, and I'm stuck in publishing one file. The repository seems to be created correctly, and the upload procedure seems to go just fine, as well as the publish operation. However, every time I try to list all the files of the published repo, one file is always missing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) wget -r --no-parent -A ossec*2.8.3-53*.rpm https://www6.atomicorp.com/channels/ossec/centos/7/x86_64/RPMS/
2) pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id myrepo --display-name myrepo --description "my provate repo" --relative-url "myrepo" --serve-http true --serve-https true
3) pulp-admin rpm repo uploads rpm --repo-id myrepo --dir www6.atomicorp.com/channels/ossec/centos/7/x86_64/RPMS/
4) pulp-admin rpm repo publish run --repo-id myrepo
5) open a web browser, navigate to pulp repository content, the file ossec-hids-server-2.8.3-53.el7.art.x86_64.rpm should be missing
6) pulp-admin rpm repo content rpm --repo-id=opentech --match 'name=^ossec' ---> the file should be listed.
Thanks in advance.
Please register to edit this issue