<reboot_suggested>None</reboot_suggested> in generated XML for unit with no 'reboot_suggested'
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
If a unit is imported with no top-level 'reboot_suggested' element, then published with yum distributor, the resulting update in updateinfo.xml will contain:
This is dangerous as it's unclear whether consumers would interpret that as true or false.
It would be safer to omit this element from the XML if the unit doesn't specify a value for reboot_suggested.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint/Milestone set to 19
Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
Verification of this fix will need jluza and rohan to confirm. Have them check the "fixed" metadata so they can confirm that it mirrors what they expect.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
We decided instead of completely omit reboot_suggested from the XML, make it by default False, if the unit doesn't specify a value for reboot_suggested.
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Platform Release set to 2.8.3
- Status changed from MODIFIED to 5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom