Improvements to the zoo repo
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1608 was not noticed because the zoo repository does not have any directory structure. For development, we should test with a repo that puts content into directories to catch this kind of problem.
#2 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org about 5 years ago
- Checklist item add directory structure added
- Checklist item add DRPM units added
- Checklist item add distribution units added
- Checklist item add package environments added
- Checklist item add srpm units added
- Checklist item add metafiles added
- Subject changed from create a demo repo with directory structure to Improvements to the zoo repo
#5 Updated by bmbouter about 2 years ago
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
Please register to edit this issue