Enable heartbeats in the proton messaging adapter in goferd
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Enable AMQP heartbeats in the proton messaging adapter. This is done by passing the heartbeat option to the proton connection constructor. When heartbeats enabled, proton can detect failed connections faster.
Target: gofer 2.6
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looks like PROTON-972 is fixed in 0.10 but 0.10 cannot be built for EL5 due to python compat issues. The plan is to backport to 0.9.
Proton 0.9-5 (brewed) contains patch for PROTON-972.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to 5
- Platform Release set to 2.6.4
- Platform Release changed from 2.6.4 to 2.6.5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom